- Category: Bidding Announcements
Supply and delivery of various ICT Equipment and Software
1. The Mindanao Development Authority, through the 2020 Continuing Appropriation intends to apply the sum of Php 2,017,972.20 being the ABC to payments under the contract for MRN 029-2021. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Mindanao Development Authority now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required by 60 Working Days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat at GOCC3 Room, The Ritz Hotel at Garden Oases, Porras Street, Bo. Obrero, Davao City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours between 8:30am to 5:00pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 13-30 April 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php 2,000.00. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees through the manual presentation of the Official Receipt or through email at bacsecretariat.gov.ph.
6. The Mindanao Development Authority will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 21 April 2021 at 9:00am through video conferencing or webcasting via googlemeet: https://meet.google.com/ipu-uvey-ceq, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
||Pre-Bid Conference through video conferencing
||21 April 2021 / 9:00am
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through online or electronic submission as indicated below on or before 12:00 noon of 03 May 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Pursuant to GPPB Resolution 09-2020, original copies of the bid must be submitted anytime on 03 May 2021 at Mindanao Development Authority, GOCC3 Room, The Ritz Hotel at Garden Oases, Porras Street, Barrio Obrero, Davao City.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be at 1:30pm of 03 May 2021 via Google Meet. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity:
||03 May 2021 / 1:30pm
Disclosure of the password for accessing the bids submitted shall be provided by the prospective bidder to the BAC Chairperson during the actual bid opening.
10. The Mindanao Development Authority reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Herlyn G. Purugganan or Ms. Maricel L. Caagoy
Mindanao Development Authority
GOCC 3 Room, The Ritz Hotel at Garden Oases
Porras Street, Barrio Obrero, Davao City
Telephone No. 0908-815-4082/0910-391-1571
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: www.minda.gov.ph
DIR. ROMEO M. MONTENEGRO
Click here to download Bidding Document
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a Pre-Bid Conference.